NOTE: This job requires someone with marketing, social media, and sales experience
We are a business support company at our startup phase. Our potential clients are small and microbusiness companies that need assistance with various business matters ranging from sales, marketing and general business development. The successful applicant is required to develop our company and assigned clients.
To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Conduct market research
• Assist in preparing business plans, funding applications, and investor presentations.
• Determine manufacturing, logistical and marketing issues
• Assist in determining product pricing and revenue models
• Brainstorm and develop ideas and strategies for assigned companies
• Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Find and develop new markets and improve sales.
• Develop quotes and proposals for clients.
• Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Train personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
• Identify trends and determine system improvements to achieve marketing and sales goals
• Develop field sales action plans and advertising to accomplish marketing and sales goals
• Identify different consumer requirements to properly identify marketing opportunities
• Research and capitalize on different marketing opportunities to improve product marketability and profitability
• Anticipate new opportunities to maintain relationship with important clients
• Contact and ensure to qualify identified prospects, leads and suspects from established marketing campaigns plus current business partner relations.
• Stimulate sales activities to attain or exceed revenue objectives on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Update and maintain continuously internal marketing database to precisely reflect sales activities and prospect status.
• Develop market and competitive analysis, pricing schedules, forecasts, promotional plus advertising requirements.
• Develop and coordinate promotional as well as collateral materials like brochures, videos, binders and trade show graphics etc.
• Run company social media advertising campaigns.
• Build a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
• Monitor the company's brand on social media.
• Build brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
• Analyze data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
Experience in social media management, sales, marketing or related field.
Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop, and PowerPoint.
Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers